Monday, August 1, 2011

Menu Monday

What a fun weekend!  But, i'm excited to get back into the groove of things.  My home has been seriously neglected.  I feel like organizing and sending lots of things to the D.I.  Did you all have a good weekend?  I sure hope so.  What is on your menu this week?

Monday
Roast, Mashed Taters and Whole wheat dinner rolls.  So excited for this!!!
It's such a gloomy, chilly, rainy day...perfect weather for baking! LOVE IT!

Tuesday
Taco Salads





Wednesday
Breakfast for dinner.  Bring on the WAFFLES!!



Thursday
Cheeseburger Spaghetti

Friday
Grilled steaks and Dutch Oven Potatoes

Saturday
Grab and Growl night!  WOOOT!

Sunday
Chicken Taco Pasta..because I didn't make it last week!  Oops.  :o)

Hope your week goes great!  And I think Monica will be back this week.  YAY!  :o)  Can't wait!  Also, I got my new camera!!  Can't wait to try it out and post the pictures.  Wish me luck!!  Have an awesome Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Once again, all sounds good! Especially the waffles...I love breakfast for dinner.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...