Monday, August 8, 2011

Menu Monday

Onto another BUSY week!  So we got some easy meals on the menu. :o) I like easy.  2 more weeks and school will be in session!  Am I the only Mom that gets excited for school to start?!  Back to a normal schedule.  No more, "I bored!".  No more antagonizing her little brother all day!  And I love Love LOVE Fall!!  I can't wait for that!  Here's my menu...

 
Monday
Slow Cooker French Dips




Tuesday
Tacos!!!

Wednesday
Chicken Strip Bagels

Thursday
Manicotti

Friday
Grab and Growl Night!!!

Saturday
Grilled Hamburgers and Homemade Fries

Sunday
Hotdogs and Homemade Mac and Cheese  (I asked the hubs what he wanted, and this is what he picked.  Easy enough!)

Hopefully Monica will post her menu starting next week too, so you won't get so bored with mine.  Have a great week!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...