Monday, August 22, 2011

Menu Monday

Last week I stuck to my menu for the most part which is a sure sign life is getting back to normal. I know during the Summer we are usually on the go so there is a lot of improvising with the menu.  The kiddos started school and trying to get dinner on the table brings some normalcy to my new crazy life. Loving it though... :o)

Here is my menu this week...

Monday
Sticky Chicken
This is a recipe I've wanted to try for awhile...we'll see.

Tuesday
Chickpea Stuffed Shells
I try to do at least one vegetarian dish each week. Does anyone have any ideas for me?

Wednesday
Hawaiian Haystacks

Thursday
Chef Salads

Friday
Take and Bake Pizza
I decided I need one easy night a week...can you blame me?

Saturday
Tater Tot Casserole
Okay, maybe two easy nights.

Sunday
PorkChops and Scalloped Potatoes
I didn't make these last week because we were invited to a friends. So this week, it is.



Well...I didn't stick to my menu last week, so you will see a lot of repeats from the last Menu Monday.  It was so busy! We did get the fair out of the way.  It went really well.  Justy placed 10th overall in quality, which is awesome.  She sold her sheep to a really REALLY nice dude.  He's also known as my Dad.  :o)  I'm just happy to have it out of the way.  Hopefully life will start slowing down now.  I sent her off to her first day of Middle School this morning.  Don't know how to feel about that?  Weird!  Now I gotta keep 2 boys entertained all by myself.  Anyhoo...here's my menu for the week.

Monday
Haystacks

Tuesday
Chicken Strips and Oven Fries

Wednesday
Sloppy Joes

Thursday
Lemon Butter Chicken

Friday
I won't be home!  Going to a cousins wedding reception.  Can't wait!!

Saturday
Homemade Pizza

Sunday
Crockpot BBQ'd Chicken

So, there you have it!  Lots of repeats, and I apologize.  I will do better next week.  Have a great week!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...