Thursday, August 18, 2011

Digi Day

Getting back into the swing of things after having a baby is much harder than I thought. I really have to look at the little accomplishments I get done in a day. I'm still not completely unpacked from our trip and I have a lot of laundry to do, but I've had a nutritious dinner on the table every night and I get to spend a lot of time cuddling my new baby.

I just want to say that I'm in love. After six weeks of chaos I feel like this had been the first week that I've been able to just hold my baby girl and just fall in love with every piece of her. She makes my heart melt and I'm completely smitten with her. Sometimes I get overwelmed looking at her knowing what a huge responsibility I have in raising her. I hope I don't let her down. I'm excited to see her grow and see her personality develop but at the same time want to hold on to this perfect, small, fresh little person. It is so bittersweet.

Anyhoo, enough of my blubbering. One of the things I love about scrapping (and blogging) is my chance to get my feelings written down. I've said it before, but it's important for me to pass onto my children how much they are loved. I do that through scrapping. So with that I've started pages for our Abi to show how much she is adored. I feel journaling, no matter how you do it, is so important. We cherish our Grandma's journals and I hope my kids cherish mine.

This is a template by The Queen of Quirk. I love her templates. The paper is by Cosmo Cricket. Full Credits Here.

My two older kiddos started school yesterday (*sniffles*). It's hard for me to let them go but they were excited to head off to school so it's hard for me to be too sad...especially when I finally get to take a nap. :)

Have a wonderful Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. What a beauty! She's a real doll, Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love q of q's stuff!! love this layout.. so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...