Monday, August 29, 2011

Menu Monday


We got the first week of school behind us here.  She loves it, which is great!  We had a fun and busy weekend.  My husband and I canned all day on Sunday.  We got 24 pints of Grandma's apricot jam done and 16 pints of dilly beans.  YUM!  Always makes me feel good to add to our food storage.  I hope you all had a great and safe weekend.  Here's my menu for the week.

Monday
Hobo Dinners

Tuesday
Lazy Lasagna

Wednesday
Justy's soccer game...so i'll probably pack some ham and bacon wraps

Thursday
Hotdog boats

Friday
Tacos

Saturday
Simply Done Chicken Legs

Sunday
Family baby blessing.


My husband finished his finals last week so it was a crazy stressful week. All was a success so we're happy about that. Now we're dealing with our first bout of colds in our home. You gotta love those school germs. Anyway, here is the menu this week!

Monday
Slow Cooker Porkchops with Potatoes

Tuesday
Chickpea Stuffed Shells
(Didn't make these last week. I think we had mac and cheese instead, ha ha.)

Wednesday
Tacos (Maggie has been asking for these.)

Thursday
Ranch Chicken

Friday
Spinach Bacon Quesadillas

Saturday
Tofu Stirfry

Sunday
Roastbeef with Mashed Potatoes (My fave!)

Okie Dokie! Have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...