Monday, June 27, 2011

Menu Monday

Here's another addition to our Menu Monday!  I think this is so fun.  I have to be honest...last week got busy, so there were a couple of nights I didn't cook.  :o)  Please tell me I'm not the only one that says, "I am not cooking tonight!  It's a grab and growl night."  My kids love it because they mostly get to eat crap like hot pockets, corn dogs, cereal, or ramen.  So here's hoping I actually stick to the menu this week and actually follow through with it.  Oh, and Moni won't be posting with me today.  She had a BIG storm roll through her lil' town in Missouri last night and they are without power.  Just glad it wasn't a more serious storm and that she and her family are fine.

Monday
Cowboy Calzones

Tuesday
Simply Done Chicken Legs with mashed taters and gravy




Wednesday
Softball games, so probably grab and growl night.  :o)

Thursday
Tinfoil dinners

Friday
Chicken Taco Pasta




Saturday
Meatloaf and Augratin potatoes

Sunday
Taco Salads


Hope you all have a fun week.  And welcome to all our new followers we got over the weekend!  :o)  Don't forget to like us on facebook, and your input is always appreciated.  I'm thinking we'll do a fun giveaway soon!  Yay!

4 comments:

  1. Everything looks so yummy! Especially those chicken legs. I'm doing a post soon on tinfoil dinners, love them! Great menu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled upon your site and wanted to state that I have enjoyed reading your weblog articles. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post back soon. Big thanks to the useful info.cooking games

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the best article i am read i love this........you are amazing brother but i guess that you like movies........if you like movie than i think that you like this 0123movies

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...