Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Digi Day

Have you fallen in love with Splendid Fiins products yet? I have. She has the cutest fun style that I adore. She has a recently new Evidence line that is super fun. It's perfect for documenting all the amazing things in life. Namely mi familia. Here are a few fun things.


I love these Notes and Frames, can't wait to play with them.


These masks are really cool and look amazing with these black and white photos.


This is an Evidence File Starter. I love this look. She has three to choose from or get all three!


And two amazing templates that go with this line. I love her templates. They are already amazing and don't need a lot of change to them. You can really just add your photos and leave it as is or you can add and embellish all you want.

Here is my version of the above template.






















I really didn't do much but add a different background paper, buttons, and some water/ink splotches. I also recolored the border and the number 5. Super quick, super simple, super amazing. Love it. Full Credits Here.

This line also have a full paper pack, frames, stickers, and a date stamp (which I love). Very fun stuff. Here is Nisa's full store to see her other stuff. Her new line is Super Half -tones for that little super hero in your life. So cute.

Have a wonderful Tuesday people! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love it! And I loved that you added your running shoes. I love my shoes too! :o) Cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the kind of thing that makes me wish I could be more crafty. I love your layout...It is precious! You inspire me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...