Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Digi Day

Last week I told you about Splendid Fiins Super product line. This week I got to play a bit. If you have a boy then this line is a must have. Super cute (or cool as Ben would say) and super fun. Next Monday she is releasing her coordinating elements pack to go with this fun paper. Here is the layout I did using her Super line.

This is one of my favorite stories of my little Ben. Oh he was such a three year old hoot. Love this boy. Full Credits Here.

I also saw these fun tags by Elle's Studio and knew I needed them. I love all her already designed tags to use for gifts, crafts, or pretty much anything. I thought these would be perfect for my kids' lunches the first week of school.


Cute!

Have a great Tuesday! :) And get your craft on today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...