Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mini Pumpkin Pies



I love Bakerella. If you've seen a cakepop than you have been influenced by Bakerella. She is kindof the leading gal in the CakePop arena. And if you've ever had a cake ball then you know that they are pretty much amazing.

I've been following Bakerella for a few years now and have loved all of her creations. Fall 2009 she did mini Pumpkin Pies and I loved them. I had completely forgotten about them until in comes Pinterest. Thank goodness for Pinterest. It reminds me of all the beautiful and delicious creations I yearn to make...someday. :) Well, lucky for these little guys, someday had come.

You can find her Pumpkin Pie Bites post here. I pretty much followed her directions to a T. Although, I used the Libby's Pumpkin Pie recipe which I think is perfect and my mother in laws crust recipe, which I think is perfect too. I happened to have the exact same cookie cutter she had so they were a cinch to make. You could easily use a round cookie cutter and add your own stem or not. They turned out adorable and were a hit. These are perfect for a Fall get together. Your friends will love them!


Yeah, I took that bite. Look at that flakey crust! Yum!

Delicious!

Have a Great Thursday!

10 comments:

  1. They are pretty and look delicious!!! Yum! Now I'm craving pumpkin pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the cutest things! And they look so tasty! I love anything pumpking so these are right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! So funny. I seriously just made little pumpkin tarts today. I love fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! I've got the links up now for the Martha Stewart Cupcake Club. Don't forget to post the recipe since we are linking to your blog! :-) Can't wait to see how the Pumpkin Brown Butter Cupcakes turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son-in-law loves pumpkin pie so I am going to give these little treasures a try! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just came across your blog and saw you'd made these too! I just posted something similar last week, but really like that you used a pumpkin cookie cutter for the crusts! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pie crust looks great! Will you be posting the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where is your mother-in-law's recipe for the crust? I can't find it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never seen such little pies and they are so sweet both in taste and look. Pumpkin can be use so many sides but this is the another level of them. scanpan stratanium review gives me a new experience about the scan pan and hope I will go for one in my next weekend and will enjoy more delicious recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Buying cookware and pans is confusing nowadays, there are different brands manufacturing cookware available in the market. So a consumer has to choose one safest non stick pan from a lot of options and every brand offers different features for their products. https://bestcookwareshome.com/best-non-toxic-pan-for-eggs/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...