Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Digi Day

Hi! I'm back! Thank you Erica for giving me a month off. She had a baby and was posting the next week. I have a baby and can barely keep my head above water. Granted I've been all over the place. Anyway, we adore our new little addition. She is a beauty and sweet. New babies are so incredibly delicious. There is nothing better than new little toes and fingers. Love them.

I had a page due for JessicaSprague.com so I thought I'd get some photos of our new babe on a page. I'm excited to be back sharing with you. :)

My assigned designer this month was In the Making Designs. I love her style. All products for this page are by her. Find them here.

And of course a photo of sweet girl. She is a month old now. I can't believe how much she has grown already!

So sweet!

Have a happy Tuesday! And enjoy your last few weeks of Summer!

5 comments:

  1. YAY!! She is so cute, and I'm so so SO happy to have you back. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful Monica! We are so happy to have been able to spend some time with her while she is so new. Great layout...of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE this page!! Such perfect photos...what a beautiful little sweetheart you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Monica! Your page is so adorable. Only one thing is cuter and that's the little one! Seriously precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweet page!! i love the pic of her yawning. welcome back!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...