Monday, February 28, 2011

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

My brother was telling me how his girlfriend had made him the most amazing muffins.  I had to try them, and of course she shared her recipe with me, and I get to share it with you guys!  She is such an awesome cook, and I have tried to get her and my brother to guest blog on here, but they always have an excuse...Ha!  So hopefully some day they will grace us with their presence.  My kids and honey LOVED these.  They were even great 2 days after and still so moist.


Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Mix together
3 to 4 large bananas mashed
1/2 c. sugar
1 egg slightly beaten
1/3 c. melted butter

In another bowl combine
1 1/2 c. flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt

Pour dry ingredients into banana mixture and stir to combine.  Add 3/4 c. chocolate chips or if you prefer, leave it plain.  Line muffin tin with liners and fill 3/4 full.  Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 17-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.  ENJOY!


P.S.  Guess who is here visiting?!  I'll give you a hint...it starts with a M, and ends with a onica!  WOOOHOOOO!!!  :o)  

2 comments:

  1. Lol, go you and M-onica! Hope you two are having a great time together.
    The muffins look so tasty! Banana and chocolate chips all in one muffin...MMM...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look SERIOUSLY delicious!! I love banana and chocolate together, and muffins (of course), great combo, they look really moist and yummy...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...