Monday, February 7, 2011

Iron-on Onesies

Hey all! Happy Monday! I know I've showed you this project before but I just love how these turned out so I had to share them again. This is another fun thing you can do with you Digital and Photoshop knowledge. I used a couple of arrows by Creativity by Crystal and a fun font to put these together. Super easy! My friend just had her twins yesterday, one boy and one girl. I made these for her shower. So cute. I can't wait to see them sporting these.




You can buy the iron on transfers at any craft store. You design what you want to iron on on your computer then print out, cut, and iron. Super easy, and they really do make such cute gifts. Let me know if you have any questions, I'd love to answer them. I think the hardest thing about these is remembering to flip your image in Photoshop before printing and getting the setting right on your iron. You can burn these if you're not careful.

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I have two Valentine's projects for you this week. Can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. So so cute! Oh how I wish I was crafty...I manage to screw up even the simplest projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable!! What a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I for one think these are the cutest things ever!
    Love them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...