Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sweet and Sour Meatballs

I made these, because I'm still in a funk and can't get out of it.  I haven't found my groove yet, and to be honest...I dread cooking dinner at night.  I'm hoping my sparkle will come through for me soon!  This was something I could throw in the crock pot and my hubs could eat them all day and I knew when dinner rolled around he'd say he wasn't hungry cause he snacked on these all day.  Tee hee!  GO ME!  I use the same sauce to make my lil' smokies in too.  May sound weird, but the end result is always tasty.    
Sweet and Sour Meatballs
50 meatballs (I purchased my favorite at Wally World.  If your feeling ambitious...make your own! :o))
12 oz. jar of chili sauce  (I like the one where the jar is shaped like an apple.)
18 oz. jar of grape jelly (If you like it a little less sweet, don't add the entire jar.)

Mix your chili sauce and grape jelly together and stir in the with the meatballs in a crockpot.  Leave the setting on low and cook until your meatballs are heated through.  Around 3-4 hours.

Today is your last day to enter our Giveaway!  Do it now!  Winner will be announced tomorrow.  YAY!

Source: Cousin Michelle  :o)


1 comment:

  1. Yummy! You'll get back into the groove. It's not easy when it's so cold and dead outside, but Spring is around the corner!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...