Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Digi Day

Last week I started Jessica Sprague's new class Digi in Deeper. It is her last class of 4 in using Photoshop techniques. I can't even begin to tell you how amazing it is. It is blowing me away with so many amazing techniques. I get a little giddy about this stuff. I think I fell into the deep abyss of Photoshop nerd status awhile ago. This proves it.

You really can't tell from just looking at a layout what all goes into it, but I can tell you these are some pretty intense layouts. For example:

Isn't this gorgeous!?

Here is the list of objectives from the above layout.
•Use adjustment layers to enhance photographs

•Create a photo mask with brushes
•Create a polkadot pattern
•Create a polkadot brush to use as an eraser
•Extract an item in a photograph from a solid background
•Create two-tone stripes
•Create a starburst pattern
•Tweak letterspacing (kerning)

See what I mean? You couldn't pick all these out from just looking at it. I guess my point is the fact that this class is amazing! I am loving learning all the amazing things I can do with Photoshop. See, I told you. Nerd. :)

Here is lesson 2 and 3.



You can sign up for this class HERE at anytime. Or if you are intrigued you can start with the basics with the Up & Running class. You won't regret it. :) Hope everyone is having a wonderful week. I know I am. The weather has warmed up a bit and Spring is right around the corner. Can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable pages! I love them and you have some cute, cute kids Monica.
    ERICA! I missed yesterday's post...I had a migraine all day and didn't ever get online, So I'm telling you now...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (Even though I told you over the phone already...)
    The brownies look awesome and I'm one of those who likes them extra fudgey. And since I've been searching for a great recipe I will have to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first layout is absolutely beautiful! I love them all, but that first one blew me away. Good work. One of these days I'll find some time to 'restart' digital scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You big beautiful nerd you!! ;) I love the pages and you are convincing me that I should just dive in and do it already (take the classes that is..).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...