Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Favorites

Do you need a time waster? I know you don't, neither do I. Recently I found StumbleUpon.com. Ever heard of it? Well, I'm telling you about this with a disclaimer. If you are not careful this website can suck an hour or more out of your day.

Okay, you tell them what things you're interested in. I marked cooking, scrapbooking, crafts, and photography. Then you click on the "Stumble" button. It takes you all over the Internet to different websites, stores, blogs, etc. I have found some really fun things and have bookmarked multiple recipes. You can mark websites with a thumbs up or thumbs down and StumbleUpon will use that info. to help suggest future websites. Anyway, if you have a few minutes, check it out. Kinda fun, but remember you've been warned. :)

Also, I'm excited to show you my layouts from Jessica Sprague Digi in Deeper class. I can't even tell you how amazing this class is. I've learned so much already. I get giddy with excitement. I know, I know...weird. Have a great weekend! See ya Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I will have to check it out! It's always fun to find new, fun websites and blogs.
    Erica your Sloppy Joes from yesterday look delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...