Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Digi Day

Well, I went from cold to colder. Ha ha. I thought Missouri was cold but being back in Utah/Idaho, well, it's cold here too. BUT, and that's a big but, I love love love home. Miss my hubby, but he is getting ready for finals and wasn't that personable anyway. I got to Idaho late Saturday night and stepped out into the cold air. The first thing that hit me was the view of the stars. The stars are just better here, if you've been to the country or the mountains, you know what I mean. Also, the smell. Nothings says home like deep fresh air and a hint of cow manure. Most people think I'm nuts, but I love it, I do. It's home. It's family. Anyway, I've been having a great time and we'll be headed South today for a little family time there. 

Okay, for this week I have three layouts to share. The first is Lesson 5 from Digi in Deeper. I'm still loving this class. This is another messy Freestyle layout. I really do love this style. It's just fun. This week we are focusing on shabby/chic layouts, so I'll have some of those to share for next week.


These are from our trip to Big Springs in Idaho. Nice to have some photos scrapped from that trip.

Here is a fun layout from our recent Mid West big storm. Full Credits Here.

Just a random layout. Love these cute lil' faces of mine. Full credits Here.

Have a very happy Tuesday. Don't forget to check out the Digi Lovely Blog for a Free Template Tuesday. You can't beat it! It's Free!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you're crazy about the manure thing. :) There's no better way to live, than in the country with all natural things that come with it! Loving the layouts again. :) Probably always will...It makes me feel crafty even though I'm not even close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you be at the Retreat?! Oh man, that makes it even worse that I won't be there!

    Gorgeous layouts...you are one amazing woman.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...