Monday, January 2, 2012

Menu Monday

Happy New Year!!  We hope you all had a great Christmas!  I've missed blogging, and can't wait to get back into the swing of things.  I actually made a few New Years resolutions this year and I am determined to stick to them. 

I will be posting only my Menu this week, because Monica is headed back to Missouri as I type.  We had such a great time spending time together.  Won't see her again until this summer!  :o(

Anyhoo...Here's my menu for the week. 

Monday
Foil Packed Chicken

Tuesday
Sour Cream Noodle Bake

Wednesday
Biscuits and Gravy

Thursday
Crockpot BBQ Chicken and Baked Potatoes

Friday
Tacos

Saturday
Bean and Cheese Quesadillas

Sunday
Breakfast Casserole

And there ya have it.  What's on your menu this week?  I am starting a diet, but don't want to put my family on it too, so i'm just gonna do the portion control for dinner time.

Have an awesome week!

1 comment:

  1. I'm making chicken parmigiana and fettucini alfredo with garlic bread for dinner for the last day of Christmas Break! Then it's lazy stuff for the rest of the week ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...