Monday, January 23, 2012

Menu Monday

Happy Monday! It's pretty cold and dreary here in Missouri. It's been such a weird winter so far. I keep waiting for a bunch of snow, but not much yet. Last week I stuck to my menu pretty well. I guess that's what a diet will do to you. Blah. The good thing is we try to eat "normally" but watch our portions and our snacking.

The "no candy" deal is going well. I've only craved it once and caught my self habitually reaching for a candy bowl another time. Weird, how we do that. Other than that it's been pretty easy and I like to think about all the calories I've saved by giving up candy. I've been running about 9 miles a week for the last couple of weeks. My official half training starts next Monday. I'm nervous but plan on continuing on. That is my goal update.

Anyway, on to the Menu.

Moni's Menu

Monday
Chickpea Curry (A Pinterest Find)

Tuesday
Ranch Chicken

Wednesday
Mongolian Beef over Rice

Thursday
Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken (Pinterest)

Friday
Date Night. Woohoo!

Saturday
Homemade Pizza

Sunday
Roast Beef and Mashed Potatoes

Have a Great Week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...