Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Digi Day

After 20 hours in the car it's so nice to be in my home again with my stuff and my space. We had such a great time being home for the Holidays, being with family, and of course all the delicious food! Oh man. Today I am back on track and like Erica I have some goals this year. You'll be hearing more about those later this week. :)

While trying to recover from Christmas I had to fit in two scrapbooking pages. Luckily it's easy for me to occasionally sit down and get lost in my craft. Anyway, I'm excited for a whole new year of adventures and memories that need documenting. A babies first year is perfect, there is so much to document. So these two layouts are about our sweet Abigail. She is 6 months old now! Crazy. She is such a joy and we love this happy girl to pieces. She is definitely easy to scrapbook. :)

This is our favorite smile. Right now I'm loving my iphone and instagram. I almost always have my phone with me so I'm able to capture things I probably wouldn't have before. The instagram photos are a beautiful 4x4 and print so nicely. Love it. Full credits for this layout HERE.


Isn't is the best smile? It sure makes me happy. Full Credits HERE.

Well, we are glad to be back blogging. We are hoping to have some fun changes this year to our blog. Thanks to all our faithful readers and welcome to our new followers. We love sharing with you!

2 comments:

  1. I love Love LOVE her! She is the sweetest! I'm so happy I got to spend some time with you. I'm also really sad you are gone til this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...