Monday, January 9, 2012

Menu Monday

Hi! Happy Monday! I'm excited to be back in my kitchen (although I thoroughly enjoyed being cooked for). I'm always on the look out for new tasty recipes. I like to change the menu up and try new things. Thank goodness for the web. I love when recipes are rated. It almost gaurantees a good recipe. I've had many a meal turn out blah-se using a recipe from a cookbook. I like experimenting in the kitchen but sometimes the family isn't so fond of it, if you know what I mean. ;) Anyway, hope you have a wonderful week!

Monica's Menu

Monday
Fiesta Chicken Enchiladas (Kraft Foods)

Tuesday
Lil Cheddar Meat Loaves (Taste of Home App)

Wednesday
Chicken Posole (Auntie)


Photo by Erica :)

Thursday
Tacos (Yum!)

Friday
Grilled Cheese with Soup

Saturday
Chef Salads

Sunday
Pepper Steak over Rice (Mother-in-law)
I'll have to get you this recipe. It's one of my favorites. :)

Erica's Menu
Sorry for all the carry over meals on this weeks menu.  I have had a sick baby, and haven't been able to do a whole lot except hold him and rock him.  I'm perfectly okay with that.  Hoping he can start feeling better soon, and I can start cooking more for my family.
Monday
Sour Cream Noodle Bake

Tuesday
Biscuits and Gravy

Wednesday
Sauerkraut and Hotdogs

Thursday
Crockpot Beef Stroganoff

Friday
Chicken Enchiladas

Saturday
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Tomato Soup

Sunday
Ranch Pork Chops

And there you have it!  Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...