Monday, January 16, 2012

Menu Monday

Another week gone.  Are you kidding me?  Time needs to seriously slow down.  Pretty soon i'll be 30, and i'm not liking the sounds of that.  My baby boy will be 1 in a matter of weeks, and it's just so so sad that he is not a tiny infant any more, but a BUSY toddler. 

So, I hear we might finally get some snow in these parts this week.  I hope we do.  I have been wanting some so bad.  It's January.  It's supposed to be cold and white.  That's all there is to it.  So, I put a couple comfort warm foods on my menu this week.  Pray for snow!  I have to have it.

Erica's Menu

Monday
Ranch Pork Chops and Mashed Taters

Tuesday
Baked Potato Soup

Wednesday
Mac and Cheese and Hotdogs

Thursday
Crockpot Beef Stroganoff

Friday
Chicken Enchiladas

Saturday
PIZZA!

Sunday
Cheddar and Broccoli Soup in bread bowls


Moni's Menu
So last week I had a couple of new recipes on my menu. We tried the Fiesta Chicken Enchiladas and they were pretty good. They were quick and easy. Definitely my type of recipe. I've linked to it if you want to give it a try. I have a few more new recipes this week. Ha! Wish me luck or better yet, wish the fam luck.

Monday
Lil Cheddar Meat Loaves

Tuesday
Stuffed Peppers

Wednesday
Crockpot BBQ Chicken

Thursday
Turkey Chili

Friday
Navajo Tacos

Saturday
Hearty Cheese Tortellini

Sunday
Ranch Chicken

Have a wonderful week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...