Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Digi Day

Happy Tuesday! I have a few layouts for your this week. There is a lot going on over at JessicaSprague.com. I know I say that a lot, but it's a hopping place! There are some amazing classes going on right now. Mainly the Digital Art Journaling Class. I honestly didn't know what digital art journaling was but I've seen some beautiful work come out of this class and I'm hoping to get my "hands" dirty this week and get into it.

Hopefully I have some samples for you next week. :)
Here are my recent layouts.

I love this profile photo of Abi staring at dad. She's really trying to figure out what dad is putting in her mouth. She didn't enjoy her first experience of food. She likes it more now. Full Credits Here.

Here are my three kiddos. This is a collaborative kit called 12 Days of Christmas done by Jessica Sprague and Heidi Swapp. I love the vintage Christmas feel to this kit. Full credits HERE.

Nancie Rowe Janitz has decided to sell her products at JessicaSprague.com. She was the owner of ScrapArtists.com and just recently closed shop. She wanted to focus more on designing and less on running a store. We're excited because we get to benefit from her beautiful work. Check out her store here. Full Credits.

Alrighty, that's it for today. Hope you have an awesome Tuesday! Any crafty plans today? We would love to know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...