Monday, January 30, 2012

Menu Monday

Another week gone, and we are almost into February!  Can you believe it?!  I can't.  Time seems to be flying lately.  We had such a busy week last week.  My baby boy turned 1, and I have been trying to get him to sleep in his crib for naps.  I'm also weaning him, so let's just say it's been a very challenging week.  He is starting to get the hang of things, but I think it's gonna take some more time.  I can't wait to get my bed back and not sleep in one position all night long. 

Anyhoo...Here's my menu for the week.

Monday
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole

Tuesday
Crockpot Chili

Wednesday
Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup

Thursday
Crockpot Beef Stroganoff

Friday
Sweet and Sour Chicken

Saturday
Pizza!

Sunday
Pot Roast and Mashed Taters and Gravy

Happy Monday!!



Moni's Menu

Monday
Mexican Casserole

Tuesday
Ham Fried Rice

Wednesday
French Dips (A request from Ben.)

Thursday
Spinach Bacon Mushroom Quesadillas

Friday
Spaghetti

Saturday
Tuna Noodle Casserole

Sunday
Meatloaf

Have a great week!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...