Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Digi Day

Hello Friends! Are you ready for some digi goodness? I was able to get some scrappin' done in the mist of our crazy end of school year schedule. My hubby finished his grueling 3rd quarter in medical school and I have LOVED having him again. It's crazy you can miss someone even though they "live" in the same house. We had a fun weekend and actually went on a date. I know, right?

Anyway, hopefully you took advantage of all the fun freebies from 7 Days in May last week. I was able to complete 2 of the challenges. I posted my Easter layout last week. I also completed this one about my lil' buddy.

Full Credits Here.

Also, this week Kitschy Digitals came out with a fun Retro Paper Pack. I've realized that I lean more toward neutral and basic colors in my scrapping. It is a challenge for me to use bright patterned papers. Being on the Creative Team gives me the opportunity to stretch my creative mind and try new things. I love Kitschy Digital Designs. Her style is retro and beautiful. I especially love her Sewing elements and use them all the time.

I love these flowers. They are so pretty and look great on my girlie layouts. Find it Here.

These are gorgeous. Find them Here.

I use the pins all the time from this kit. They add the perfect touch. Find them Here.

This is a brand new paper pack from Kitschy Digitals. Really bright and fun. Find it Here.

Here is my layout using KD's Retro Pack. Funny, I also used a paper flower and a pin from Granny's Sewing Basket. Full Credits Here.

Last but not least, Jessica Sprague and Heidi Swapp are at it again with a Father's Day Hybrid project. Do you need a Father's Day gift? Register now, class starts soon!


Have an awesome Tuesday!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that photo of Ben! Way to capture the moment! Your kids are so lucky to have you and your amazing scrapping skills :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Moni! You are super talented! Can't wait to see all of you in a few weeks:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...