Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco de Mayo

To celebrate today I thought I would post some of my favorite spanish dishes that we've put on the blog.  My family could eat these meals every night!  I love Love LOVE anything taco, or nacho!  :o)  I think tonight we're gonna do some nachos or a taco salad.  Haven't decided yet.  What are you gonna make? 

Taco Salad
One of my all time favorites!!  I'm drooling just thinking about it....




Chicken Enchiladas
These are so easy to make with such a great taste!  Make and extra pan or two, because they freeze great!




Beef Enchiladas
These are pretty awesome too.




Taco Soup
Gotta love Taco Soup!  Especially with LOTS of Fritos!!




Chicken Posole
One of my all time favorite soups!!




Mama's Flan
And don't forget dessert!  Yummy!!!


Now that's a big list of spanish dishes!!  Give at least one a try and let us know if you've tried any of them.  We like to hear some feedback.  :o) 

Hope you are enjoying spring wherever you are.  I know i'm enjoying being out in the yard with the kids.  I think tonight we are gonna start planting our garden!  I can not wait!!!  Have a wonderful Thursday, and Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this holiday because the food is delightful! Thanks for all the recipes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...