Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Digi Day

Well today is kind of an exciting day for me. My  digi template is featured over at the Digi Lovely blog. You can head on over there and pick it up for free! It really is a joy to work with the amazing team at JessicaSprague.com. They are all super nice people and all so inspirational. The creative team amazes me week by week with their amazing work. It is nice to be "surrounded" by so many creative amazing gals.

Anyhoo, here is the template being featured today. If you upload ten of your layouts in the template tuesday gallery then you get a coupon for five dollars off in the store. Not a bad deal while getting your scrapping done. You can go back and pick up previous templates, just do a search for template tuesday and it will bring them all up. Okay...

I know I've said this before but templates are a great way to quickly get some scrapping done. The designing is already done for you. You just have to drop your pictures in and add any embellishments you choose. Here is a tutorial by Creativity by Crystal on how to use templates for those who have never done it.

Here is my sample using the template. You can find the full credits here.

Alrighty, if you get a chance, head on over the the Digi Lovely blog and pick up my template. Do some scrapping and upload it to the Template Tuesday Gallery. I would love to see what you do with it. Have a happy Tuesday!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great template! And beautiful sample!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness gracious Monica, you are too talented! Love the template. Good work. Now that I am done with school it's time for me to get serious about scrappin'!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, as always! You are amazing; I don't know how you manage to be so productive, but I am in awe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...