Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Favorites

I absolutely LOVE this blog. Kristan is so creative with her recipes and her writing.  I'm so glad I fell upon her blog.  She has inspired me to be more creative in the kitchen.  I seriously don't know how some people come up with such amazing ideas!  I wish I was more like that.  Go check out Confessions of a Cookbook Queen NOW!  You will be glad you did!!


Almond Joy Brownie Bites

I need to make these for my Daddy.  He would LOVE them!


Coffee Cake

YUM!

Chicken and Dumplings

This is definately a comfort dish.  love Love LOVE it!!

Shamrock Mint Oreos

Aren't these the cutest!?  I need to make these with a different color icing and shape.  The possibilities are endless!  I love them!!


Go over to Confessions of a Cookbook Queen and let her know I sent you.  If you've made any of her creations let us know.  I like to see what others have tried and what they thought about them.  :o)

Have a wonderful weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. I love new blogs!! Woo!
    Monica, again with the cuteness, love your layout in the last post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...