Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Digi Day

Okay, last week was wild throwing a birthday party for my now five year old. Crazy! We had a tea party and the girls loved it! First though, JessicaSprague.com is doing a Mondays in May sale. Sorry you missed yesterday, but next week you'll be right on it, right? It is pretty much buy one product and get another product from the same designer FREE! Yeah baby, love free. Here's your chance to stock up on some wanted items!

If you haven't picked up any templates by The Queen of Quirk, you really need to. I love her templates. They are well designed and so fun to add to. Find them here! They are called Scrap Canvas. Full Credits for layout Here.

So here is the banner I made for Maggs' party. I used a Party Bundle Template by IKari Designs. This template set is great! It has everything you need for a party including a banner, bag toppers, cupcake toppers, invitations, thank you cards, tags, chocolate bar wrappers, etc. You can pick and choose what you want to use. In my case I used the banner and I used the bag toppers as place holders at the table. So easy and soooo cute! Find the template here and full credits here. I linked the bundle but if you buy the Party pack 1 next Monday then you can get the Party pack 2 for free. Save yourself 4 dollars! Just sayin'. :)

Here is the bag topper I used as a placeholder.

Here is the table setting for the tea party. I do have to give credit to my sister-in-law Jamie. She also threw her daughter a Tea Party this Spring and I did get some decorating ideas from her. Thanks Jamie! I was really happy with my centerpiece. The lilacs are in full bloom right now. I love lilacs. They have such a personal meaning to me and warm my heart. They really brightened our home for a few days. Wish they would stay around longer.

These were the dress up pieces for the girls. Each girl got a feather boa, a necklace, a ring, and a flower clip for their hair.

I loved how a little tulle and silk flowers dressed up my very worn chairs.

Love making tissue papers pom poms. They are so cute and so easy. They are a fun decorations for any party.

And of course the birthday girl all dressed up for her guests! Stop growing already!

One more thing, don't forget to head over to our Digi Lovely blog. Every Tuesday you get a Free template. If I haven't convinced you yet, templates are a super quick way to get your scrapping done. Head on over and collect not only today's template but the previous 13! Fourteen templates for FREE people! Next week the blog will be featuring mine. Kinda cool.

Thanks for reading my super long post! Have a wonderful day!!! :)

6 comments:

  1. What a cute party! I bet she just loved it! You are so talented and creative! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too!!! Great job, Sis! Mags looks so big.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love LOVE your party idea!! you make them look so not scary (like i view them). maybe i can do a kid birthday party! (?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! Cutest theme ever...You're so talented, it blows my mind. Your layout at the beginning is so cute. I love the colors a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maggie does look so very grown up! The party looks like lots of fun and I wish I could have been there. Love you all!
    Grandmom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job Moni! It makes me so sad though! Maggs looks so grown up in that picture and I hate that we couldn't be there and give her a big hug on her special day. Can't wait to see you guys this summer. Keep on scrappin' and spreading your creativity - it is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...