Thursday, May 12, 2011

Tender Creamy Cube Steaks

This is another one of my favorite crockpot recipes.  With my lil' man being sick this week I haven't had much time to do anything else but hold and rock him (which is fine by me), I had to think of easy things to cook for dinner and this is one of them.  It has only a few ingredients but it doesn't lack on taste at all.  Pour it over mashed potatoes, rice, or even noodles like a stroganoff.  These are so tender you can cut them with a fork.




Tender Creamy Cube Steaks

4-6 good sized cube steaks (I used 8, because my butcher cuts ours up little)
2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
1 packet of dry lipton onion soup
1 c. water
1 sm. can of mushrooms  (Use fresh, if you have them.)

Heat a little oil in a large frying pan.  Brown your steaks on both sides. Throw into crockpot.  Mix remaining ingredients and pour over top of steaks.  Cook on low for 4-6 hours. 

Hope your having a great week!!  I think Spring is finally here!  Yipee!!!

4 comments:

  1. Looks good! I'll have to give this one a try because I am always looking for another good crock pot recipe, and also because I haven't had a recipe with lipton onion soup that I didn't like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love FAST and EASY recipes.... keep em' coming :) - I will be trying this one. It looks delicious, thanks girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby would love this! Crockpots can sure be life savers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made these on Sunday. We loved them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...