Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

A family favorite...the best 2 flavors in the world...chocolate and peanut butter.  Mmmm...You will be so happy you made these.  Instead of the chocolate kiss in the center put a reeses peanut butter cup.  I swear you'll thank me.  These babies are gone in an instant every time I make them.

Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons milk
40 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped (I like to freeze mine before hand, so they don't get too good and melty before you even get them in the cookie)

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Stir together the flour, salt and baking soda; set aside.

Cream together the butter, sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg, vanilla and milk. Add the flour mixture, mix well. Shape into 40 balls and place each into an ungreased mini muffin pan.

Bake for about 8 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press a mini peanut butter cup into each cookie. Cool and carefully remove from pan.

I like to eat these babies when they are still all good and melty...oh heavens...

3 comments:

  1. I might have to skip this one...I don't exactly like chocolate and peanut butter mixed. Separate, but not mixed. But if I did I would try these because they do look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks very tempting. I want to take a treat to my Doctors office. This will be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg this looks delicious!!!! I will have to try these.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...