Thursday, January 20, 2011

Butterfinger Cupcakes

Pretty isn't it?


Well, looks aren't everything! This is my first Food Network recipe that totally disappointed. I didn't even take these suckers to where I was planning to take them. I didn't want to embarrass myself. The cake was dry, and the frosting was terrible! *Sigh* It reminds me of those church object lessons where the teacher brings in a beautifully decorated cake and it ends up being a frosted Styrofoam square, or when we made brownies with pepper in college for our downstairs neighbors. They were so pretty but were a surprise to bite into. Looks can definitely be deceiving.

I will redeem myself. Stay tuned for a revamped version of the Butterfinger Cupcake. Coming next week!

4 comments:

  1. Sounded so good, cant wait to taste your version, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have complete faith in you to totally trump the Food Network!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you come up with. What a disappointment! I would have been pissed!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...