Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Brown Sugar Fruit Dip

Oh Scrumdiddly!  My sis in law made something similar for a Christmas party and ever since I've been wanting it again.  I was just getting over the stomach bug, so I couldn't really eat a whole lot of it.  LAME!  So, I thought i'd make it for an after school snack and it got eaten right up.  Goes great with apples, and i'm sure lots of other fruits, but that is all I had on hand.
Brown Sugar Fruit Dip
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 c. sugar
3/4 c. brown sugar
1 Tbsp vanilla

Mix all ingredients until well combined.  I whipped it for quite awhile until it wasn't so granually from the sugar.  Is that even a word?  You catch my drift, right?

Might not be the healthiest of dips, but HEY!...you are getting your fruit intake!  ;o)

3 comments:

  1. Oooh yum! I will try that! You know, my family has a recipe for fruit dip that is DIVINE. You should try it and compare. It's super simple. It's just 8 oz cream cheese, softened, and a 9 oz jar of marshmallow cream. Combine and mix until smooth.
    It's AMAZING. I eat it with melons, grapes, pineapple, apples, my fingers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO I love this stuff...and it is so darn healthy!! Har Har!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...