Monday, January 24, 2011

Digi Day

I'm not a lover of Monday's. Who is? (Don't raise your hand, I may come after you and your cheerfulness.) That's what I thought. No one. :) BUT one good thing about Monday is the fact that all the new goodies show up over at JessicaSprague.com. You knew I was going to say it, right? I have to, it's in the contract. I would tell you anyway cause I love that website. Here are a few new items in the store this week.

These frames are adorable. I love em!

I'm loving the colors in this kit by Cosmo Cricket. Gorgeous.

This is the kit I used this week. It is huge with tons of papers, an alpha, word art, cards, and "rub-ons". It is 25% off today if you want it.

That's my cute lil' girl. *sniffles* Full Credits Here.

This kit is intended to use with a Project 365 or daily photo. Full Credits Here.

I really miss my monthly scrappy group. Anyone in Missouri want to get together to scrap? Anyone?

Happy Monday people! We have a big week ahead of us. Mainly, Erica will be welcoming a new member of her family. Can't wait to be an Auntie again!!!! Wednesday is the day! Wish her luck and send good thoughts her way! Any guesses on a red headed boy or a dark headed boy. It will be fun to see. :)


3 comments:

  1. Oh!! I miss our monthly scrappy group too!! We need to figure out a way to do it online. :) I love your layouts. Congrats to Erica!! So excited for you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Loved seeing it featured on the Digi Lovely blog. Congrats to Erica!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...