Thursday, September 23, 2010

Simply Done Chicken Legs

I usually hate cooking chicken with the bone in.  It scares me.  I either dry it out or undercook it, but this recipe is a no fail.  Seriously...the easiest EVER!  And they taste amazing.  I could have eaten the whole pan the first time I tried them.  I love chicken legs, and kids do too!  So it's a win win.

Here's what you need-
14 chicken legs (Family pack)
Enough Olive Oil to coat those chicken legs generously
Salt and Pepper
Garlic Powder

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Put your thawed out chicken legs in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil making sure every leg is coated real good with the stuff.  Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder mixing the legs around making sure everything is coated with the seasonings.  Place on a baking sheet and bake for 1 1/2 hours.  Make sure to turn them a bit during cooking time so they are crispy on all sides.

I served mine with chicken rice and some fresh steamed asparagus.  Was so tasty and a huge hit in my house.  ENJOY! 

Source

3 comments:

  1. Really? Sometimes simple is the best! Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried these tonight and they turned out great! The kids loved them and they didn't gross me out like chicken sometimes does. Great recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...