Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Digi Day

I am a bit of a snob (please act surpised, ha ha!) when it comes to scrapbook supplies. I come from a scrapbooking era when all that was available was cardstock, stickers, and pens. Anyone else remember those days? Scrapbooking has become HUGE and a little overboard at times. You can find scrapbooking products at any craft store. You can find really cute amazing products and a lot of lame-o weird stuff too. Did I mention I was a scrapbooking snob? Anyway, the digi world is the same. There are some amazing designers out there and some so-so and some really terrible ones. Well, I wanted to feature a few of my favorite designers. I'll do one every once in awhile to gently guide you to the amazing cute stuff. K?

Today I want to tell you about Anna Aspnes. Anna's scrapbooking style is amazing. She documents and scrapbooks but it's not all cutesy, it's artistic. Really amazing. She sells her products through Designer Digitals so we can attempt to be like her. I had the opportunity to meet Anna. She is super nice and an inspiration. Anyway, here are a couple of her pages.
See! Art. Love the blending. And she focuses so much on faces. Love it. Credits.

She uses a lot of shapes and curves. Very nice. Credits.

Check out Anna's store at Designer Digitals to see all her very cool products. I love her stitches and templates. They are my fave!

Now for my weekly layouts. They are embarassing next to the ones above! Ha ha.

This is using new products by Echo Park. This is the Apothecary Paper Pack #1 and the Apothecary Elements Pack #1. Halloween already?! Bring it on. I love fall. :) Full Credits.

This is the second layout in Jessica Sprague's Now We're Rockin' class. Fun Fun. :)

Alrighty, people. Have an awesome day. And do something that makes you happy! :)

2 comments:

  1. Well I think your pages are adorable. No need to be embarrassed! I wish I could scrap half as good as you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica, Monica, Monica...you should never be embarrassed of your bEaUtIfUl scrapbook pages. Unless, of course, you were still using paper with fuzzy stickers. Haha. Anyway, love the pages as usual, you have a real talent and I just wish I had some of your motivation. There are just too many things to do in a day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...