Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Digi Day

I do have some big news today. JessicaSprague.com has grown in a big way the last few months. They have added 4-5 new designers and are pumping out many new products weekly. They announced that they are having another Creative Team call. Here is the flyer and a link with all the information you need to apply.

Being part of the Jessica Sprague Creative Team has been amazing for me. I have loved being "in" on some of the happenings on the website and I love getting to know others who love what I do. It has given me the opportunity to document my life and my childrens lives. I love that I am telling my children through pictures, words, and art how much they mean to me. I know if anything ever happened to me they would know without a doubt how much I love them. That's important to me. So, if you have even the slightest temptation to enter this call, please do. You have nothing to lose. It's fun.

Okay, and here are my layouts for the week. I actually got a few done. Yay!

This one I made to showcase the Braided Digital Kit by Kitschy Digitals. I love the cute braids and rosettes. So fun. I love this photo of Maggs too. It's a little blurry but I had to use it. She is actually looking at me and I put the camera down at her level and snapped the shot. Priceless. Credits Here.

These are Halloween photos from a couple years ago. I love when I get to catch up on past events. This layout is showcasing the Happy Halloween Kit by Echo Park. It was a fun kit to play with. Credits Here.

This is third layout from Jessica Sprague's Now We're Rockin' Digital Scrapbooking Class. I love these classes. They make me happy. And I'm still learning. See how the end of the ribbons are cut as if I used scissors on real ribbon? On another past layout I took several minutes trying to figure out how to do this and ended up doing a shoddy job. Jessica taught me a quick 30 second tool to get it done. Hello! Polygonal Lasso tool! Only photoshop people would understand my frustrations. Super cute layout though.

Hope everyone is having a great week. Remember to enter our drawing here for some FREE cute flower accessories. :) Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...