Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Favorite

This week, I chose to feature Two Peas and Their Pod.  I found them through a friend and I'm happy I did.  They are a cute little couple that cook together and feature their favorite recipes.  I've made a few of their recipes, and was happy with all of them.  Very tasty and pretty too!  Like I've said before, nothing more romantical then cooking in the kitchen with your honey.  :o)

Chocolate Caramel Cookies with Sea Salt
Caramel and salt?!  Need I say more? 

Cucumber Feta Salad
Such a refreshing and light salad.
Grilled Cilantro Lime Shrimp Skewers
Help Me!  I want to try this one so bad!  I wish we had good FRESH seafood available here in our small town.  Doesn't it look heavenly!?

I hope you enjoy their food blog as much as I do.  They have so many more recipes that I am wanting to try.  If you've already discovered them, let me know what your favorite recipe is.   Oh, and go here to check them out. 
Have a great weekend and we'll see you Monday! 
Is it me?  Or is September flying?
Ciao-Erica*

6 comments:

  1. Would that friend happen to be me?! :) I'm honored. I've been following their blog for a while now and I love them. I'm glad you like them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring our blog. We are so glad you enjoy our recipes! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're kinda killin' me with all these great food blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little town.. with such a great cook... EVERY DAY I keep thinking why am I here when I could be so close to all of these delicious dishes... oh TW.. how I wish I lived closer.. love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love their blog! I agree, every recipe I've made from them has been awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love their raspberry lemon bars! Try them out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...