Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Creamy Pork Chops over Rice

What a nice change to have a yummy pork recipe!  I'm so sick of beef and i've still got a freezer full. When i'm pregnant i'm not a huge fan of the stuff, so pork was perfect!  AND it's cooked in the crockpot, so even more perfect!
Yes, that's a paper plate.  I'm lacking in the pretty plate department!  GIFTS WELCOME!  :o)
Here's the recipe-

8 thinly sliced boneless pork chops
1 cube butter
1- 0.7 oz packet of Good Season Italian Salad Dressing-Recipe Mix
1 small can of cream of chicken
8 oz cream cheese, softened

Layer your pork chops on the bottom of your crock pot.
Melt butter and add the packet of dry italian dressing.
Pour over pork chops and cook on low for 2-2 1/2 hours, until chops are cooked through.
Mix together soup and cream cheese and add to crock pot.  Mix it all together.
Cook on high for 30 minutes.
While it's cooking start your rice, and when it's done pour it over your rice and enjoy!!

Source-Miss Stacy

4 comments:

  1. Looks yummy and easy. I like both. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use this same recipe but with chicken instead of pork, I might just have to try the pork next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Moly. A cube of butter and cream cheese...no wonder you like this recipe :o) I love crock pot recipes, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know your pain, our freezer is full of beef too and I would rather eat poultry (or pork in this case). And it was worse when I was pregnant too! I hated beef. Anyways, this looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...