Monday, September 5, 2011

Menu Monday

Last week was a little nuts but so fun to have my honey home. We had a good time and he is back to school tomorrow to start his 5th quarter. Wish him luck, we hear it's a real doozy. Again, you will see some repeats this week. I'm bound and determined to make those darn stuffed shells!

Monday
Chickpea Stuffed Shells (Please tell me you have menu items that get carried on for a few weeks.)

Tuesday
Tofu Stirfry

Wednesday
Cilantro Lime Shrimp Tacos (I'm excited for this one!)

Thursday
Lemon Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken

Friday
BBQ Chicken

Saturday
Pizza

Sunday
Chicken Rolls

Alrighty, there it is! Erica has a lot going on today so you just get mine. If you ever want recipes, let me know and I'll pass them on to you in exchange for one of yours! :) Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I carry on menu items as well. I have two meals that I never made last week that I'm sticking on this week's list. I'm a bit limited with what I can make (Rob is gluten free) so I'm always looking for new gluten free meals! I have a lot to learn! The stuffed shells sound divine, I'll have to give them a try when Rob's away. =p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...