Monday, September 19, 2011

Menu Monday

Monica's Menu
I successfully made it through a birthday week. We have another busy week ahead of us with my son's baptism and family coming into town. We are so excited to have visitors. I only have 4 days planned because I like to plan meals with my mother in law. It's more fun that way. Another thing is we have a very busy Thursday night. I am proclaiming Thursdays crock-pot day. So I'll be looking for crock-pot recipes. Anyone? Last week I didn't make Erica's Crock-pot BBQ Chicken, so that's again on the menu this week.

Monday
Taco Soup (Yum! One of my faves. I love soup season.)

Tuesday
Lemon Mushroom Chicken

Wednesday
Grilled Cheese and Soup (We have Pack Meeting this week, so another easy day.)

Crock-pot Thursday
Crock-pot BBQ Chicken


Erica's Menu
I have a few carry overs from last week.  It was a busy one, and I didn't make a few of the things on my menu.  That's ok with me, because that means less money spent at the grocery store this week.  YAY!  :o)  I think i'm gonna jump on Monica's wagon and do a crockpot Thursday too.  Sounds fun! 

Monday
Lasagna

Tuesday
Biscuits and Gravy

Wednesday
Taco Casserole

Thursday
Crockpot Balsamic Chicken

Friday
Hamburger Gravy over Toast

Saturday
Grilled Bratwurst

Sunday
Breakfast Casserole

Have an AWESOME week!!

1 comment:

  1. Lemon mushroom chicken? That sounds like a recipe I need! You guys are my heroes for all the great meal ideas. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...