Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Digi Day

I wanted to show you this gorgeous layout I just finished. This is Lesson 8 from the Digi in Deeper class. Every time I complete one of these layouts I am in awe at the amazing things I can do with my computer. I just created a treasure. I'm excited if you can't tell. Again, if you love to scrapbook, you will love digi scrapping. I can't get enough of it.

I love the photo treatment on this layout. The focal photo has been "brushed" and softened to blend into the "watercolor" paper. It looks amazing and I can't wait to see the print. Also, we used some real life scanned items. The lace was scanned in and I extracted it from it's background to put on my layout. Cool, right? The burlap was done this way too. For the scallop and the flag, I made clipping masks and clipped scanned in images of fabric to them. It's awesome because I get the fun texture from the fabrics.

If you feel like trying a new craft. Check out Jessica's website and look at all the fun products and classes. If you want to know Photoshop and learn some techniques, you can start here. I will always plug this stuff because I love it. Did you see my documented photos above?

Also, Scrapping Simply is doing a buy one get one free sell with their gallery wraps. I'm thinking Christmas?

Check out the sale here.

Have a great Tuesday!!


3 comments:

  1. I absolutely looooooove that page and pictures! They are gorgeous. :) You are very talented, Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture. I love the look on their faces. A doting older brother and a super excited big sister. You really are so talented. I love all the crafty things that you do.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...