Friday, September 30, 2011

Crockpot Cheesy Chicken

Yum!  This recipe is killer!  My family and I LOVE it.  I try not to make it so much, so they don't get sick of it, but I could seriously eat it all the time. I love that it has everything in it and so easy to throw together.  Nothing like throwing everything into your crockpot and forgetting about it until it's about time to eat.




Crockpot Cheesy Chicken
6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
1 can cream of chicken
1 can cream of mushroom
2 cans cheddar cheese soup
8 oz sour cream
1 small can of mushrooms
1 small bag of broccoli
6-8 oz of cooked noodles (I like egg noodles)

Place your chicken in the crockpot and season them. In a seperate bowl mix together soups and mushrooms until well combined.  Pour over chicken.  Cook on low 6 hours or so.  When it's about done add the sour cream and broccoli.  Cook until broccoli is heated through.  Throw in your cooked noodles and stir to combine and then enjoy!

Seriously SO YUMMY!

Adapted from Allrecipes

Have a fun and safe weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. I just made this for dinner and thought it was delicious! More importantly, my husband (who can be picky) agreed. Thanks for sharing this awesome recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...