Friday, September 9, 2011

Crockpot BBQ Chicken

Another great recipe in my collection of family favorite crockpot dinners.  We love this chicken.  It's so moist and perfect.  This is my kind of meal, especially this week.  My 3 year old is finally interested in potty training, my baby cut his first tooth, and my 11 year old is crazy busy with school and soccer.  It's been pretty eventful around here.  So the easier the dinner, the better. 


Crockpot BBQ Chicken
4-6 chicken breasts (I had the little tenders, so I threw in 12.  I also used frozen, but fresh works great too!)
1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
1/4 c. white vinegar
1 tsp. red pepper flakes
1/4 c. brown sugar
1 tsp. garlic powder

In a meduim bowl mix together, bbq sauce, vinegar, red pepper flakes, brown sugar, and garlic powder.  Stir until combined.  Place your chicken in the crockpot and pour the sauce over the top of it.  Cook on low for 4-6 hours.  Stir maybe once in the middle of cooking time.


Hope you all had a fantastic week.  Have a fun and safe weekend.  See you Monday!!


3 comments:

  1. Oooh! That looks delish! Can't wait to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was your chicken still frozen when you put it in? I want to try this tomorrow. Looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can definitely use frozen. I did!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...