Monday, September 12, 2011

Menu Monday

Hi, Everyone!  Can you feel and smell Fall in the air?!  I sure can!  And I am SUPER excited about it!  It has to be my favorite season.  I love the smells, the foods, the change of colors, the weather...everything!  What is your favorite part about Fall?  I put a couple of my favorite cooler weather recipes on the menu this week.  Let's hope the weather stays the way it has been. 


Monday
Grilled hotdogs and homemade mac and cheese

Tuesday
Taco Salads

Wednesday
Ham and Cheese Bagles  *These are Justy's favorite.  She has a soccer game that night, so I thought i'd do something easy.*

Thursday
Chicken Strips and Oven Fries

Friday
Taco Soup with Fritos




Saturday
Biscuits and Gravy



Sunday
Lasagna



And there you have it! I'm hungry now, just from looking at the pictures.  :o) 

Monica's Menu
So I finally made those Chickpea Stuffed Shells. They were yummy. I'll have to share the recipe some time. This week my goal is to make my stir fry. :) Life has gotten busy again. Now that school is in full swing, all our exra curricular activities are too. We have soccer, dance, scouts, and raquetball. Busy, busy. Okay, here's the menu

Monday

Tuesday
Tofu Stirfry (This time for sure!!!)

Wednesday


Thursday


Friday
Dinner Out

Saturday
Blackened Chicken w/ Fettucine Alfredo

Sunday
Chicken Rolls

Oh lovely Monday. Make the most of it. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...