Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Digi Day

I have two things I want to share with you today. First is Spraguefest. It is an all out scrapbooking party hosted by JessicaSprague.com. This year it is in no other than Las Vegas. There will be fun, food, shows, late nights, classes, and lots of scrapping!!!!


They have Carina Gardner, Heidi Swapp, and Jessica Sprague on the schedule to teach. What a great way to enjoy some "me" time!! I really really really (did I say really?) want to go, but alas my husbands school schedule and a little thing called money prevents me from doing so.

One more incentive, if you book your room by today Sept. 6th, you will be entered into a drawing to have your entire room paid for by jessicasprague.com. You can find all of the hotel info HERE and then can register for the fun right HERE!

Okay, I also wanted to tell you about Red River Paper.  I was lucky enough to get a sampler pack from them. I am mainly a full digital scrapper so I had a hard time figuring out what I wanted to do with my samples. Well, my good friend Adrianne at Captured by Adrianne took my babies newborn photos. I had these gorgeous photos that needed to be framed and displayed. Perfect. :)

I was really excited to use the 66 lb Polar Pearl Metallic Paper. Can I just say gorgeous? Have you seen photos printed on Metallic paper? Oh man. I can't stop staring at my framed picture. Gorgeous baby, gorgeous photo, gorgeous paper.


I wish you could see the metallic sheen on this photo. It's so so pretty.

I also printed some photos on the 75 lb. Arctic Polar Luster. Again, the photos are beautiful. The paper picks up the color very well and also drys quickly so no smudging. If you are looking for great photo paper check out Red River Paper. You get quality papers for a great price. Oh, they also have pre-scored greeting card ready to be printed on. I may play with those soon. :) Check them out.

Okie Dokie, have a great day!!

P.S. I didn't get paid for saying any of that, just my honest opinion. :) Did I say that metallic paper is gorgeous? Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...