Monday, October 3, 2011

Menu Monday

Monica's Menu Okay, I'm just coming out of two incredibly busy weeks. Phew. Here is my menu for the week. :)

Monday
Tacos (These are Maggie's favorite and she has requested them again.)

Tuesday
Chicken and Black Bean Green Enchilada Rice Bake (Say that three times fast!)
This recipe is from the Picky Palate

Wednesday
Tofu Stirfry (Again)

Crockpot Thursday
White Chicken Chili

Friday
Baked Penne

Saturday
French Dips

Sunday
Porkchops with Scalloped Potatoes


Erica's Menu
My days haven't been too terrible busy, but I've just been in this lazy funk that I need to snap out of.  Hopefully today will be the day!  :o)  Here's my menu for the week...

Monday
Hamburger Gravy over toast (I still haven't made it!)

Tuesday
Chicken strips and oven fries  (HA!  Another one I haven't made yet!)

Wednesday
Grilled Ham and Cheese with Tomato soup 

Thursday
Crockpot Chili

Friday
Chicken Enchiladas



Saturday
Tacos

Sunday
Ham and Potato Soup with Homemade Wheat Rolls





Aslo on the agenda is to finish some crafts/gifts that i've started, and make some breakfast burritos to freeze so my husband and daughter have something quick to grab in the morning.  Guess I better get busy...

1 comment:

  1. As always, sounds yummy! I have a baked penne recipe I have yet to try, I'll bet it will be so good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...