Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Digi Day

I'm so overly nerdy excited about all that's going on over at JessicaSprague.com. I know you probably get sick of me but I can't help it. Digi scrapping and all that goes with it just makes me giddy. Well, like I said last week, June is celebration month! We're celebrating the websites 4th birthday. Today starts the birthday bash sale. Here is your chance to sign up for some of those classes you've been wanting to take.


•35% off of all digital products
•30% off of Up & Running with Photoshop and Photo Editing: Good to Great Workflow (July is our Beginner's Open House)
•20% off of all self-paced online classes (including Digi: In Deeper-brand new to self-paced! Woot!)

Also, don't forget the speed scraps every Friday and Saturday. These are a fun way to challenge yourself and stretch your photoshop muscles. Plus you get a freebie! I'm hoping to get in on this Friday's. See you there?


And don't forget the big blog hop coming up. This is huge! I've seen some sneak peeks and you really don't want to miss this. So much FREE awesome stuff! (See I'm a nerd! Sooo excited!)

Here are all the little details. :)

Okay, phew I need to take a breath. Here is my layout for the week featuring LivE Designs Ez-pz template number 8. They really are a cinch to put together. Find them Here!

This photo was taken by my sis-in-law Jamie the day after my baby girl was born. I have always loved this photo and am so glad I finally have it in a book. Oh they grow too fast. (Sorry, mommy moment) *Sigh*

Hope you are having a wonderful week. My week has been busy with my list of so many things to do to get ready for our little arrival. Mostly nesting and neglected projects. I've been working on a Father's Day gift this week too. Can't wait to show you! :) Have a wonderful day!

P.S. Don't forget the sale!!!!


3 comments:

  1. that mommy moment was totally necessary. that face is too sweet! love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture of Mags...*sigh* They do grow so fast. She is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a cute picture of your lil' babe! Precious!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...