Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Digi Day

There is a lot going on at JessicaSprague.com. June happens to be the websites 4th birthday and there are a lot of fun happenings to celebrate! First off, every Friday and Saturday for the month of June a CT member is hosting a Speed Scrap. Here is the flyer with the details. They are a fun way to challenge your scrapping skills and get a freebie in return.


Also, JessicaSprague.com is hosting a bloghop! Some may remember me participating last year. Check out the flyer below for info. and get excited to gather a load of goodies including a mega kit, multiple quick pages, and some hybrid goodies. You really don't want to miss this. :)


Cool right? Lastly, the annual birthday sale starts Monday June 13th and lasts through the 26th with everything on sale! The only exception is instructor led classes. Here is your chance to sign up for some of those self paced classes! Woo hoo!

Alrighty, here are my layouts for the week. This one is a new template by LivE Designs. It's a super versatile template. Pick it up HERE!

Full Credits Here. :)

This one is another featuring products by Kitschy Digitals. I love her stuff. So fun, so beautiful!

Full Credits Here.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful start to summer. I know we are. We are spending a lot of time at the pool trying to escape the heat and waiting for this baby. 4 weeks people!!! :) Have a great day!



4 comments:

  1. Love the layouts Moni. You are an amazing photographer and cook - those desserts are making my mouth water! YUM! Good job yet again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dessert page. Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dessert page cracks me up. You are so cute. Hope things are going well in Missouri. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Just blog hopping here from basilmomma's -- VERY creative site! I loved the "siblings in front of the TV" photo on your About Us page -- that's how my sister and I started life, too. :) Nice to meet you both!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...