Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Favorite

I know this has nothing to do with food, but it is crafty and oh SO creative.  I came across this blog and have fallen in love with this mother and baby.  She did this as a hobby during her maternity leave.  She's amazing!  Go take a look at Mila's Daydream.  It will bring a smile to your face just like it does mine every time I see this sweet baby. 

Here are a few of my favorites.
 Book Worm
 Paper Doll
Salon

Have an awesome weekend!  Thanks for visiting our blog!  We love and appreciate ALL of you.  :o)

2 comments:

  1. Aw I love this blog!! She is the cutest thing! My favorite is Laundry Day, lol! So funny...And the one where she dressed her up as a rockstar, that's up my alley. And the rain of roses one...Okay I'll stop. :) Cute, cute blog though. I'm glad you posted it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...