Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Digi Day

It's One Buck Wednesday over at JessicaSprague.com. Hopefully for my digi scrappin' friends you are taking full advantage of stocking up on your supplies on Wednesdays. This week there are a couple of templates by Jessica Sprague. Her templates are very versatile and oh so cute. I used one of her templates for this layout.

Full Credits Here

Also, the Queen of Quirk put out an adorable Fall kit this week. I made this layout using it. So cute.

Full Credits Here

And lastly, there were some fun classes announced this week. Just wish I could keep up with them all!


Tween and Teen album Classes

Sharla are you out there? I really want to give these flowers to you. If we don't hear from her by Thursday night, we'll be drawing another name. Hope your October is going well. :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...